- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you during the order process on the website. You have the ability to change this address with each order through the website, and you must do so if you move home so that we can deliver to the correct address. We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas, and this includes the right to eliminate certain areas from our delivery schedule altogether.
- We will always try to supply you with the full quantity that you have ordered. If you are not satisfied with the quantity you have received we will arrange with you for non-perishable goods to be returned to us (please note that the goods must not be used and must be in good condition). In the event that the goods delivered to you are incomplete or include incorrect goods, you must notify us promptly. You will not be charged for any incorrect goods or goods which you have not received. In any event, subject to clause below, our liability will be limited to the price of the goods not delivered or incorrectly delivered and the cost of delivery
- All of our deliveries require a signature on receipt. It is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available at the delivery address on the delivery day. An appropriate person must sign for all goods on delivery. If no one is at the address when the delivery is attempted the goods will be retained by us. We will leave notification of delivery and you will have the option to re schedule delivery by calling our customer care center for that delivery charges will be applicable
- Please note adverse weather conditions or other events outside of our reasonable control may result in the occasional late or canceled delivery. If that is the case we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we are able to in order to reschedule your delivery time and date
- We will ordinarily only make deliveries when an appropriate person is able to receive the delivery. In the event that you instruct us to leave a delivery unattended at your address we expressly disclaim all liability which may arise by virtue of the delivery being left unattended for a period of time. This includes but is not limited to theft, tampering, contamination and the result of any change in temperature.